We believe it is important for every pet to have a physical examination at least once per year. So here’s an incentive to get your pets in to the veterinarian for their yearly check-up: Free vaccinations for the life of your pet!
Here is how the program works:
- There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee to start the program.
- The fee is $89.00 per pet.
- Each enrollment fee will cover one pet. You may enroll as many pets as you like, but the program is not transferable to any other animals or client. Nor will it be honored by any other animal hospitals.
- Your pet must be one year of age to take advantage of this program (Puppy and kittens 12 months and younger that have NOT had their initial series of vaccines do not qualify for this program).
So, what’s the catch??
Simply return once per year for your pet’s annual exam with one of our veterinarians by their annual examination due date, and any vaccinations for which he or she is due will be given absolutely free of charge! You will be responsible for the annual physical examination fee at that time.
Vaccines that are covered by the program:
- Canine vaccines: DHLPP, DHPP, Leptospirosis, Bordetella, and Rabies
- Feline vaccines: FVRCP,Feline Leukemia, and Rabies
Vaccinations can cost anywhere between $20 and $35 (and possibly more at other hospitals), so you will be saving significantly over the life of your pet by enrolling your pets in this program!
What else do I need to know?
There will be a 30 day grace period following the due date for that physical examination. The program will be considered null and void after 30 days following the date that the annual exam is due. At that time, you may either re-enroll the pet in the program, or resume paying for the vaccines at the time they are given.
The program covers only the fee for dog and cat vaccines, and only those vaccines listed above. Any special-order vaccines such as Lyme and the Influenza vaccination are not included. Fees for all other services including: heartworm testing, intestinal parasite testing, leukemia/FIV testing, physical examinations, medications and/or other treatments are not covered and will need to be paid at the time of service.